"blow" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They don't stick together, and you can blow them up with bombs.
- Or blow him up with the most powerful explosive you can use.
- Had they returned and blown up the house with the children in it?
- One unit blew up in 1868, with the loss of four lives.
- Maybe I'll be lucky, and his vehicle will blow up with him inside.
- She is able to blow things up with a burst of green light.
- He can't blow up your car with you in it.
- In fact it will blow us up with the building.
- Something blew up with force enough to make the ground shake.
- Or it may blow up with all of us inside.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.