"blow" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A thin film of water running down the head can be blown away just before the intake.
- It typically was blown for the change of classes at five minutes before the hour.
- Of course, that's not including when they blew us out the time before last.
- We blew it in the days before the transit strike last month.
- That will take pains to blow a horn before her?
- I don't know if I felt a lot of people had blown it before me.
- The scar indicated that the bottle was blown before 1860.
- In the closed room those present heard raindrops blown before the wind.
- At least he'd been king - he hadn't blown it the week before the Coronation, like we had.
- A shofar was blown just before 8:46 and again at 9:03.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.