"blow" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But I could not risk blowing this one chance to do the big thing.
- "It risks blowing the whole thing out of the water."
- This was the next really big step forward, and he couldn't risk blowing it.
- Was it enough to risk blowing their cover like they did?
- A deep-cover agent would know better than to use the front entrance, and thus risk blowing his cover.
- By introducing a third element into that equation, don't you risk blowing a circuit at the very least?
- We can't risk blowing everything while you operate under wrong assumptions.
- I wasn't going to risk blowing the interview until I had a lot more material safely in the can.
- He wouldn't risk blowing everything by giving the kidnappers false information.
- But can I risk blowing out my present pressure through the control valve?
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.