"blow" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- While they were hanging on to the livestock the little shed blew clean away, into the river somewhere behind us.
- Two of the frigate's guns had been blown clean off their carriages.
- But Migar was an eggshell blown clean of its contents.
- She's probably turned into another whirlwind and blown clean away before the thing touched her.
- She danced onto the ice, blown clean by the wind.
- After an apocalyptic year of destruction, the, winds blew clean and the war continued back on its relentless path.
- It was as if his confidence, like a target decoy, had been blown clean out of the water.
- Then there I was come back from ante-natal and it was blown clean away.
- Here the rock was bare of snow, blown clean by the strong wind which swept down the pass.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.