"blow" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The wind had been blowing constantly for the last three days, and the snow was like a solid wall.
- Winds constantly blew across the pass, sometimes from the west, more often from the ocean to the southeast.
- Between the heat, the hard work, and the wind that blew almost constantly, he came home filthy every day.
- It was as though there was a cold wind blowing constantly from the wall.
- What few trees grew here were low, twisted by the constantly blowing wind.
- From the northeast, trade winds blew constantly, pushing ahead of them low clouds pregnant with sweet water.
- Some winters are very mild, with winds blowing constantly from the north, and little frost.
- Plants cannot grow in a soil that is constantly blowing.
- On the way, she is bothered by the constantly blowing wind.
- The air-conditioner seemed to fight with itself, constantly blowing cold air from the center dash outlets.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.