"blow" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I'm afraid you blew just about the entire planet away!
- A cool wind blew about them, although the sun was warm.
- She stood in the doorway a moment, a cold breeze blowing about her.
- The wind had backed into the north and was blowing about force five.
- Then he stopped and turned back, the rain blowing about him.
- It was difficult now to remember being in the open air under a sky, with fresh winds blowing about one.
- Her hair blowing about her face, she looked up, but for a moment saw nothing.
- Wind blew about him, as if he were the center of a storm.
- He blew a tyre about six minutes into the race and had to stop.
- Now the voices were clear and strong, ringing from the winds which blew about his head.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.