"blow" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Destroying 10 would mean blowing them out in a line almost 100 feet long.
- As a result, tires will not blow out in extreme service conditions.
- He blew out his breath like a man in pain.
- "They all blew out the door at the first sign of a rise in rates," he said.
- And if the glass is right, this will blow out in a couple of days.
- To Call's great relief, the storm blew itself out in three hours.
- But he missed the entire 1999 season after blowing out his elbow in spring training.
- I don't know if windows still blow out in high wind.
- He blew the smoke out in a long, slow cloud.
- The smoke blew out in a circle all around him.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.