"blow" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It had blown down during the night and she could see that he wasn't there.
- Yes, there had been a new breeze blowing during the night.
- Bar has a wind blowing for the south about 88 days a year, mostly during the winter.
- "They're bound to be blown away during the next significant storm."
- Someone's discarded coat, blown across the sand during the night?
- One blew during a thunderstorm in 1955; the other two remain to this day.
- "How about we go into action and rig a shell to blow in the bridge during the fight?"
- "That pig just blew into the neighborhood during the storm," he said.
- The monsoon blew with extreme violence during all the next morning.
- The general opinion was that it was going to blow hard during the night.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.