"blow" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "You got a reason for trying to blow me out the door?"
- Ever been in a ship someone else was trying to blow?
- They're trying to blow the trailer up, she told herself.
- Maybe there's no point in trying to blow anyone else out of the water, Captain.
- "The ones who are trying to blow us out of existence."
- When the player is near the stage's goal line, players must try to blow through the trees.
- The fans were trying to blow the roof off the building.
- He tried to blow his nose but was too weak.
- No, he wasn't trying to blow us off the top of the walls.
- "I guess we were just trying to blow people away."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.