"blow" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Where it struck the walls, great sections of stone blew free and tumbled to the floor.
- "Probably shoved under a seat and blown free in the explosion."
- With all the car windows rolled down, it was blowing free.
- The car was about to disintegrate when we were blown free.
- The wind was blowing free, and if there were any fences they must have been beyond the distant horizon.
- His hair blew free like the tail of a comet.
- His one chance to blow free for a few hours, and the freaking car had to break down.
- All three men were blown free of the ship, into vacuum, with no suits.
- So we blew free before they could incapacitate the ship.
- Once again the wind blew free and the water ran untrammeled down the land.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.