"blow" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- And the goddam thing could blow up at any time.
- She did not blow up on the track or at any of her competitors.
- A wind blew up at us, caused by the difference in temperatures.
- But she made no complaint until the row blew up at the office.
- And there's nothing more for me to blow up at the mine until they clear the rubble away.
- When I reported that, our host blew up, though not at me.
- "I remember telling my daughter to get back and that it was going to blow up at any moment," he said.
- On the other hand, it might blow up at any instant, too.
- And that's part of the reason she blew up at you.
- It is believed that this man blew himself up at the time.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.