"window" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Several original windows remain in the Church, though many were replaced.
- Of course the original windows had been blown instantly out.
- The original windows on the second still exist but have been boarded up.
- Leaks from the original windows had damaged the south side of the house.
- The original windows were replaced sometime between 1912 and 1932.
- The original wooden windows have been replaced by metal ones.
- He sent the original windows to Italy to be restored.
- It still has three of its original windows, two at the east end and one on the south side.
- "They are the original 18th-century windows and have not been opened in 150 years," he said.
- If your home is older, it may still have the original windows and doors, which often leak heat.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.