"window" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The new chapel design features large, clear windows to allow natural light to pour into the room.
- There was a clear window of ice with faint light behind it.
- At the western end of the church there is a clear rose window.
- Looking down, he can see everything, as if through a clear window in the darkness.
- The movie business provides us with a clear window on what happens when people make good choices (and bad ones).
- Suddenly the moon would appear at a clear window in the sky, looking down from far above, like a captive.
- Solar panels for heat are usually made from a box with a clear window on top.
- The most obvious difference was the addition of clear plastic windows.
- There are 2 clear windows on the new notes, one smaller than the other.
- From above the central painting, summer light flooded through a clear window.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.