"wear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He passed a group of kids wearing black clothes, black lipstick and eyeliner.
- Some even wear white pancake makeup and dark eyeliner, one student said.
- They wear so much black eyeliner they could be wearing glasses.
- He says even teachers were mean to him and sent him to the counselor for wearing eyeliner.
- On occasion, he sullenly wore a dog collar and eyeliner.
- While there, he faced teasing over wearing eyeliner to school.
- She wears black clothes, has spiky hair and wears eyeliner.
- When I wear eyeliner I look too done up.
- She wore black eyeliner and very red lipstick.
- "I wouldn't wear all the bright lipstick and heavy eyeliner."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.