"wear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The women, moreover, agreed not to wear rouge or to associate with others who did!
- I put lunch together and then Rosie shows up wearing rouge on her cheeks.
- And unless she was imagining it, Mm was wearing rouge, too.
- I was scared she'd be wearing scarlet and lip rouge of a shade that would make her look like a vampire at snack time.
- In some times and places, both men and women wore rouge, such as during the Regency period in England.
- Nor, she said, were they to wear heavy rouge, false eyelashes or bright fingernail polish.
- She spoke in exclamation points and italics, wore rouge on her ears and, as is often said of such people, "knew everybody."
- The famous actress, Sarah Bernhardt, began wearing lipstick and rouge in public.
- Auntie Maisie's been out with a man, I know for a fact, and she wears rouge.
- If she did wear rouge, she was trying to attract other men.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.