"wear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Hydrangea: A beautiful water talent fairy who always wears blue eyeshadow.
- Some younger dwarfs were shyly wearing eyeshadow and declaring that, as a matter of fact, they didn't like beer.
- In order to enhance the occult aspects of herself, Julia had begun to wear far too much handbeaten silver jewelry and green eyeshadow.
- The woman we met at reception wore blue eyeshadow up to her eyebrows and took out a huge, blank ledger to decide which room to assign us.
- She wore black mascara and eyeshadow.
- The bride, now 39, wore dusty-blue eyeshadow and a new, white strapless Marilyn Monroe-ish dress that was so tight she couldn't sit down.
- The women wore golden metallic eyeshadow and heavy black liner, apparently the current style in Ohio.
- The video features Prince wearing trousers with his name on them, and wearing multicolored eyeshadow.
- Some women may choose to play up this pallor by wearing bright red lipstick, dark gray eyeshadow and absolutely no blusher.
- Again, when the boys invade Gilda's Manhattan apartment in the last act, Otto is wearing lipstick and eyeshadow.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.