"wear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- That's why she wears cosmetics that are hypoallergenic.
- Forbidden to wear cosmetics or play computer games at school and at most homes, the girls define having fun as having many female friends.
- Why did ancient Egyptian men wear cosmetics?
- They wore cosmetics and made different concoctions for their skin.
- In 1989, for instance, they were asked questions about the ozone layer and told to wear cosmetics manufactured without cruelty to animals.
- "Kella is still wearing cosmetics," she pointed out.
- Women cannot wear cosmetics, jewelry or visible hair accessories.
- In 1770 a British law was proposed to the Parliament that a marriage should be annulled if the woman wore cosmetics before her wedding day.
- He appeared to begin enjoying wearing dresses and even wore cosmetics to complement them.
- They were all long-haired, wore heavy cosmetics, and were also heavily perfumed.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.