"wear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She didn't normally wear make-up, and was surprised to see her face so changed.
- I'd be doing myself an injustice if I didn't wear make-up because some people think it's wrong.
- Her lips were pale and she wore very little make-up.
- Men and women in Sumer wore make-up, especially around their eyes.
- I actually find wearing make-up like that, sort of smeared around, as extremely beautiful.
- He wondered why on earth she still bothered to wear make-up.
- IF you want to look the part in the nineties, don't wear make-up.
- They were known to wear dresses and make-up on stage as part of their performance.
- She is shown to have short, blonde hair and wears make-up.
- Men and women at the court of the king in Egypt wore elegant make-up, especially around the eyes.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.