"wear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She also didn't mind wearing a brown duffel coat most of the time.
- I know it is hot, but would you mind wearing your cloak, with the hood up?
- Buy a comfortable product you won't mind wearing.
- But she was surprised to realize that she didn't mind wearing it.
- You didn't mind wearing it in 1944, either.
- "I wouldn't mind wearing my hair like that," Grandma said.
- Will he mind wearing a jersey without the captain's "C" on the front?
- If you don't mind wearing a pair of his sneakers, they might do for now.
- Most horses do not mind wearing bell boots and suffer no adverse effects when they are used properly.
- "Plus, we wouldn't mind wearing a color that scares the other team to death."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.