"way" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He rubs me the wrong way in all the right ways.
- But he also said the professor had rubbed many colleagues the wrong way.
- There's something about it that rubs me the wrong way.
- That is the woman who rubs 4 out of 10 Americans the wrong way.
- A lot of the time, we rub each other the wrong way.
- "What is it about me that rubs you the wrong way?"
- When you rub her the wrong way, how tough is she?
- "That rubs some people the wrong way and they don't last very long here."
- But more important than what critics think is that his players seem to have been rubbed the same way.
- I rub my fingers across them, the opposite way, making the hair stand on end.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.