"way" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- You're a phantom, and you should stay that way: elusive, unexpected, miraculous.
- "Since Sept. 11, the network has been working in miraculous ways," an executive vice president told the crowd.
- Little did I guess in what an almost miraculous way my desire was to be gratified.
- Some feature does your bidding in a miraculous, baffling way.
- But I was able in a miraculous way to escape.
- I have seen a clever revue artist change her personality in the most miraculous way.
- The money came in miraculous ways, primarily through small gifts of individual Christians around the country.
- It was late to worry about some miraculous way to play seven spades from the North side.
- But in the same miraculous way, the hatred melted.
- "And now you no longer believe God works in mysterious and miraculous ways?"
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.