"way" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Meanwhile, Hood's army was marching through northern Alabama on its way to an invasion of Tennessee.
- We think to march with the General this day to Wells, on his way homeward.
- On, brave old Flor-i-da, just keep on marching on your way!
- Leith put her head in the air, took a side-step, and marched on her way.
- The Turks had enslaved many of the local inhabitants, which they marched on their way south together with 200,000 cattle and horses.
- Damia marched unconcerned by techs and maintenance personnel on her way to the passenger capsule.
- The Belgium Army men all have shoes and guns and they come marching right straight through here sometimes, on their way to somewhere.
- 'Looks like the Russian army marched over it on their way to Berlin,' I said.
- But she evidently knew how to take care of herself, for she was soon marching on her way again.
- She straightened her shoulders and started to march on her way.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.