"way" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The ideal of the magical middle way which is good for everyone.
- "You either have the gift of wanting to touch somebody in a magical way or not."
- In a magical and perfect way their differences seemed to complement each other.
- Had she found, the author wonders, "a magical way to stop the advance of time"?
- More important, weight training is an almost magical way to achieve many of your health goals.
- We believe in a magical way of looking at things.
- It has short words that you put together, and they just in a magical way make changes.
- Nor again because I've found some magical way of transcending both.
- Yet we must, for there is no magical way to reconstitute the family.
- "These projects have a magical way of bringing a community together," he said.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.