"waste" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I work like most people, not to waste my life.
- Nobody wants to waste their life, and I was doing well at the practice of law.
- I felt that to stay here would be to waste my life.
- Now fighting was only another way to waste your life.
- You could waste your life that way and never touch the truth.
- How could you have wasted your life in such places?
- "In the end of the film, the officer comes to understand how he has wasted his life."
- Another way I had wasted my life occurred to me.
- "It tells people who spent 20 or 30 years on the case that they wasted their lives."
- Watching and waiting for her coming, we may waste our lives by worrying away those times when living is easy.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.