"waste" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- And no lives to be wasted in an attack to the death.
- In the past this energy was usually wasted to the environment.
- He'd have to waste time now to circle the house.
- He did not waste the energy or the time even to glance behind him.
- But half of it had wasted itself on a spot some few feet to his right.
- Africa does not waste much time on the transition from dark to light.
- "We would have wasted all our time to no purpose."
- A powerful father wasted to illness and gone too young.
- It was cold up here; he might be wasting a whole day to no purpose.
- There was some muscle left, but with no work to do it had wasted to nothing.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.