"waste" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The responsibility was too heavy, and he didn't want to waste a moment.
- She was too content to waste a moment in sleep.
- The man moved swiftly, as though afraid to waste a moment of time.
- He'd think that story was too ridiculous to waste a moment on.
- He couldn't believe they were wasting a single moment of time on this.
- In this election year, none of us can waste a moment.
- She did not want to waste a moment of the time they would have.
- In any case surely you should not waste a moment on them.
- She could not waste a moment, much less an hour screaming in pain.
- And I don't intend to waste a moment of whatever time we have together.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.