"waste" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I'm paid for my full attention, not to waste time with little war games.
- He said it was wrong for him to waste his time with women.
- I'm not going to waste my time with that guy.
- And the woman told the boy to leave, saying she had already wasted too much time with him.
- Why should any man want to waste his time with a woman who has such a low opinion of him?
- I have to know if I'm wasting my time with you.
- Because I have wasted my time with something like that?
- So it didn't waste any more time with the human brain.
- So now I see why you're wasting my time with phone calls that could be going to important people.
- He knew anyway, and there was no need for me to waste words with him.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.