"waste" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- God, his skills were going to be utterly wasted in retirement.
- All that precious time utterly wasted.
- All the factual evidence shows it is utterly wasted!
- Pointless, utterly wasted if I didn't know where they were from.
- Without his pressurized flying suit, the supreme aerial technology of the MiG was useless, utterly wasted.
- It seemed to him that all those years, vanished beyond recall, had been utterly wasted.
- The day, he thought, had been utterly wasted, and he had only himself to blame.
- But it had to be done or the hell we'd put ourselves through would have been time and pain utterly wasted.
- This is going to either open the door to new gameplay ideas and mechanics, or be utterly wasted.
- You can begin, say, classical ballet training at age six-and at fourteen find yourself broad-shouldered, the years of total effort utterly wasted.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.