"waste" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Most people run their household budgets by, at minimum, trying to avoid wasting money.
- Within those, I group titles by height, to avoid wasting head space on the shelf.
- And most brokers settle to avoid wasting their own time.
- Given that food and energy are getting cheaper, I'm afraid that's bad news for our efforts to avoid wasting them!
- This will avoid wasting everybody's time if the job, the candidate or the company are unsuitable for each other.
- This is done at night and in the early morning, to avoid wasting water by evaporation.
- Watch him locate his pitches properly and avoid wasting time.
- "This is an effort to avoid wasting a lot of time."
- Give Europe a chance and avoid wasting any more time with pious words.
- Green building seeks to avoid wasting energy, water and materials during construction.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.