"waste" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Africa does not waste much time on the transition from dark to light.
- The song "Wasted" from the album was released as a single.
- They were in country still wasted from harsh usage fifty years past.
- "We could just waste the whole site from space," Tamman suggested.
- I do so hope that you have not wasted any time from my stupid blunder.
- He hadn't wasted a shot from that big weapon.
- A bit wasted, perhaps, from his long weeks of bed-ridden recovery, but not much.
- Then, again, the temperature of the body is lowered internally and its heat wasted from the surface.
- For this reason, some Chinese economists say that the last two years have been largely wasted from the standpoint of reform.
- Even as an oil industry insider, I think its sensible not to waste freely available clean energy from solar.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.