"waste" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- We don't have a person to waste in this country.
- She told him he was too good to be wasted in an office.
- She may think herself wasted in a world where good help is hard to find.
- You are half a man, wasted in body and mind.
- Maybe they were right and he was wasted in the Ones.
- Too bad I was wasting myself in such hard work for so little money.
- And if this were to be their last meeting, then should they perhaps not waste it all in talk?
- I didn't want to waste any more of my time in a cell.
- How could you have wasted your life in such places?
- And no lives to be wasted in an attack to the death.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.