"waste" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He wasted a scoring opportunity during first half of the game against China.
- The author has unfortunately wasted an opportunity to write a credible history.
- Regis was not one to waste such an opportunity.
- Both thought England had wasted an opportunity to put themselves in an unassailable position.
- "It is a small city, but still no reason to waste an opportunity."
- Lincoln believed that this wasted an opportunity to end the war.
- In the bottom of that same inning the Braves wasted a golden opportunity.
- That would waste a historic opportunity to reform, not just reduce, the welfare program.
- However, we have, yet again, chosen to waste an opportunity, at least for us, to uphold a democratic principle.
- This, in my view, is where the Commission wasted an opportunity.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.