"transit" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- How can the public gain greater political control of the transit system?
- From 1994 to 2002, the amount of money provided to the transit system fell.
- I hope this is not brought into common use as a way to improve our transit system.
- He knew the transit system below Manhattan better than anyone else.
- And we have here a 40-year veteran of the transit system.
- The list below shows the current transit systems that have such options.
- Moving those people through lower Manhattan will challenge the transit system.
- Wouldn't they learn more about the transit system by riding it?
- Mass transit systems were one way to combat these problems.
- The region is served by two separate transit systems on each side of the river.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.