"transit" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The transit agency sold 600 of them the first day.
- The crunch has come at a particularly difficult time for the transit agency.
- The transit agency itself seems to be planting some ideas.
- Another very common type of special district is the transit agency, which provides public transportation.
- The transit agency's policy is for the heads to be cleaned at least every 15 days.
- For years, the transit agency has not even tried to scrape it up.
- Another 3,100 people came by rail from Pennsylvania in 1998, the transit agency said.
- Because the line will take many years to build, the transit agency's five-year plan includes only $190 million for the project.
- In addition, the transit agency should restore its service cuts.
- He said the inquiry would also look at supervision of the transit agency's work force.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.