"transit" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He held the Senate's first hearing on securing our nation's mass transit system after 9/11.
- This mass transit system is built into all local planning documents.
- It will serve as test track for the first mass transit system to be built and developed in the country by local engineers.
- But London has a great mass transit system; it's safe and clean.
- Some of the students would receive passes to ride the city's mass transit system for free.
- As a result, almost all the groups involved in the convention are operating their own mass transit systems.
- The city's mass transit system will always need a big capital program to survive.
- Sugar Land currently does not have a mass transit system.
- Most mass transit systems move people in groups over scheduled routes.
- The only way to accomplish this is to improve the mass transit system.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.