"transit" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Because of its important highway connections Tordesillas has become a major transit hub.
- It is built on the 2nd floor balcony above the mall and the transit hub.
- There also exist transfer points which are transit hubs that lack their own facilities.
- With 13,000 commuters passing through each day, the bus station would rate as a major transit hub in many cities.
- It is considered, outside of the downtown core, the most important transit hub in the city.
- It is also a heavily used transit hub for tourists passing into Bolivia.
- But his ideas for a transit hub are still kicking around.
- Many of them can be found near transit hubs and around subway stations.
- When it became a major transit hub the corridor was extended to the airport.
- The college services as a major transit hub for buses and the city.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.