"transit" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It would have served as a transit route to Italy.
- The delay may have been due to fighting along the transit route, Western diplomats said.
- It is also considered a major transit route for insurgents coming from Pakistan.
- On the French side, it is hard to conceive of the deep, green valley as a major transit route.
- It is important transit route in ancient and medieval times.
- The government also closed transit routes into and out of Ajaria.
- At that time almost every transit route was passing through London's downtown area.
- He was caught here until they opened the transit routes again.
- The people living along the transit routes are in despair.
- Health impacts along transit routes have been documented and that is our call to action.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.