"transit" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Now the transit authority is following the lead of its critics.
- The following is a list of public transit authorities in Canada.
- The decision is likely to be appealed by the transit authority.
- And they have wondered: Does that guy really work for the transit authority?
- The proposal had support from both students and public transit authorities.
- In June, the transit authority will increase service on 46 more routes, he said.
- So the net value of the offer to the transit authority is closer to $400 million.
- The area would soon have a regional transit authority, rather than one run by the city of Portland.
- "It's not just five people within the transit authority who collect and read these numbers," he said.
- Officials at the transit authority say the cutbacks will save $6 million each year.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.