"transit" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It is a transit point between Corridors 1, 2, and 3.
- It is also a major transit point for citizens from various parts of the state.
- According to international law, Nepal is entitled to one transit point.
- Spain is a major transit point for cocaine entering Europe.
- These town act as transit point for several villages nearby.
- "We are the ideal transit point for goods flowing from west to east," he said.
- The plan calls for monitors at major European transit points.
- After the war, the camp served as a refugee center and transit point.
- The municipality area continues to be a major transit point.
- The country is a major transit point for prostitution to the west.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.