"transit" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In recent years, transit service has been introduced to the community.
- All but 4 Minnesota counties have some form of public transit service.
- Local public transit service is available daily except Sunday on six routes.
- There is no transit service on Sundays or public holidays.
- All public transit services are located at the end of baggage claim next to door 00.
- Average daily ridership among all public transit services provided is 280,100.
- The supra-municipal level of government provided public transit service and police services.
- "The underlying economics of transit service require a public investment."
- There is no public transit service on the weekend.
- The authority will use the money to increase transit service, though not necessarily to restore precisely what was cut.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.