"transit" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- By the end of the year, they will be gone, transit officials say.
- All of which has left transit officials in a difficult position.
- Transit officials say that, at least for the last three years, the answer is no.
- In response, transit officials said that had been their plan all along.
- It took him a long time to get back to work, transit officials say.
- Transit officials plan to have all the new cars in place on these lines by 2001.
- Transit officials said only 1,700 people a day use the line to get to Kennedy.
- Now, transit officials say, work should be completed by 2007.
- To be frank, transit officials say, they can use the money.
- Transit officials hope a fare increase could go into effect in the next few months.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.