"transit" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She tried to break the news of a transit strike gently.
- It arrived on the second day of the transit strike.
- Meeting friends required more effort, especially during that transit strike.
- In September, the most serious problem turned out to be a 30-day transit strike.
- She started talking about the transit strike, in broad terms.
- The 1980 transit strike was estimated to have cost the city more than $1 billion a day.
- The transit strike came at a busy time for the Garden.
- The last two general transit strikes were in 1966 and 1980.
- It was passed largely in response to the 1966 transit strike.
- But he said they might not have come to town if a transit strike had been under way.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.