"transit" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He also wanted to let people escape from the transit camp, but failed.
- One of its functions was as a transit camp for political prisoners.
- During the war, it was also used as a transit camp for the Holocaust.
- People were to stay in the transit camp until land became available.
- She said the police first took the family to a transit camp for the homeless, then to the tent.
- Upon arrival he is brought to live in a ma'abara, or transit camp.
- Approximately 7,600 inmates were put in a new central transit camp within the city for their further selection.
- Those people should not be kept in transit camps if it is possible to take them back to their home.
- Plans to close this transit camp last week were postponed.
- "You will wait for the transport in the transit camp," she said.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.