"transit" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The new union executive became a transit officer in 1983.
- Nobody asked who the transit officers were or found out what they knew.
- Lawyers for the city and the transit officers' union began working on a final agreement yesterday.
- As part of the agreement reached yesterday, the city will transfer all 4,300 transit officers to the police.
- But the transit officers most involved in investigating the incidents say they just don't know.
- Perhaps they were like your quoted transit officers, "who feel frightened on the job."
- More than 1,850 transit officers took the test on Feb. 2.
- Transit officers heard a report of two youths with guns on the platform.
- Critics complain that has left transit officers accountable to no one.
- The transit officers fired their guns, hitting him eight times in the arms and legs.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.