"ton" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- By 1989 corn production had increased to over 1 million tons.
- In a second stage the capacity can be increased to 15 million tons.
- A second paper machine was added in 1878, and by 1881 production had increased to 3 tons a day.
- Since 1983, production increased by about 20 percent to 185,000 tons in 1988.
- With the new site, the capacity is expected to increase to 7,000 tons.
- This has increased since then to 771,000 metric tons in 2007.
- By 1917, the capacity of the plant had been increased to around twenty five tons per week.
- When the weather later cleared in March the amount was increased to 40 tons per day.
- Yield increased to an estimated 135,000 to 150,000 tons the following season.
- The total production is likely to increase 37.4% to 281,000 tons by end of 2011.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.