"ton" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Close to one million tons have been removed so far.
- About 125,000 to 150,000 tons of rock will be removed.
- During the construction about 1.5 million tons of rock was removed.
- Over two tons of waste have been removed from the building.
- About ten tons of bones were removed from the site.
- Prior to production, at least 2.97 million tons of rock would be removed.
- Over 720,000 tons of debris was removed during the first six weeks after the event.
- By 17 October only twenty tons of oil had been removed.
- About 240,000 tons of dirt and stone were removed to create the form.
- At that time, the company removed 1,018 tons of affected soil.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.