"ton" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- During the 1920s the line carried 750,000 tons of coal a year.
- Nearly 133 feet long, it carried 28 tons of coal and could run at more than 80 miles an hour.
- By the end of this year, the state railroad is expected to carry one million tons.
- Four boys quite recently had thus carried away and sold to one man two tons of iron.
- In addition to its own structure, L.59 carried 15 tons of supplies.
- We carried 35 tons of fuel, just for these two little machines.
- It carried 700 tons of cargo, 137 adults and 39 children.
- The ship is thought to have carried 4 1/2 to 5 tons of silver and gold, he added.
- The ships were designed to carry 176 tons of fuel oil.
- It could carry a hundred people or sixty tons of equipment.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.