"ton" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They have sold more than 3,100 tons of gold since 1989.
- You should be able to sell four tons of gold there quite easily - and it's legal, too.
- We managed to sell tons of food at a good profit.
- So I committed to selling at least 200,000 tons of paper a year for the mill.
- Yesterday we sold three and a half tons of it.
- The next year was its peak, when it sold 150 tons of black tin.
- Russia has pledged to sell 85 tons of nuclear fuel to the plant.
- "I sell five tons of salmon a day, so I'm not interested," he said.
- Recently, India was forced to sell 20 tons of gold in order to pay off creditors.
- Prosecutors said they had sold many tons of chemicals used to make the drug commonly known as speed.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.