"ton" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It is expected to handle 15 million metric tons by 2004.
- A crane that can handle 175 tons is to be used.
- It has capacity to handle 1 million tons of coal per year.
- The site could handle 10,000 tons of the city's waste a day.
- It is now able to handle 30 million tons of freight a year.
- It is designed to handle 180,000 passengers and 270 tons of cargo per year by 2020.
- We also need a vigorous recycling program to handle 9,000 tons a day.
- The unit handled 89,499 tons of ammunition during a 30-day period.
- The company handles more than 12 million tons of steel products annually.
- In the mid-1980s, the port was expanded to handle 3 million tons a year.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.