"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- So, in due time, the place became the meeting point of many other artists.
- As for getting off world again, that will come in due time.
- We will get to the public schools in due time.
- Was it possible that one of us would be gone in due time?
- In due time he would become a leading light and go to Congress.
- I wrote to him, and received his answer in due time.
- They were pretty sure they'd run into him in due time.
- But, he said, these things will happen in due time.
- I agree with you, but all of this should and will be put together in due time.
- They would present themselves, with force and arms, in due time.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.